Celebrate the story of Jesus's birth with this pop-up picture book with sound and light. Children will love to listen to the beloved Bible verses as pop-up scenes light up to illustrate the story. This beautifully illustrated book features the nativity story as told through Scripture, with five lighted pop-up scenes and two music and narration modes.
- "The Nativity Story" pop-up book with sound and light features narration and music modes, pop-up scenes and lighted backgrounds.
- Perfect for reading with little ones as a holiday tradition.
- Pop-up book lights up and plays sound.
- Use the interior switch to flip between 3 modes: Music and Light, "Read to Me" and Light Only.
- Hardcover; 12 pages.
- Requires three (3) AA replaceable batteries, included. Remove batteries before storing.
- Ages 3+.
- Illustrated by Craig Lueck. Pop-up artist: Brian Pilachowski.
- 11" W x 13.5" H x 2" D